Meet Neoma - the newest member of the Eco Party Box team.

For the past eight weeks we've been able to kick off our heels and let someone else do all the work!

If only! But we have been helped out by our expert packer Neoma, Tina's sister.

Neoma is the first permanent part-time member of the Eco Party Box team. She's also a great photographer and loves to babysit her nephews and niece. Bonus!

After hours of in depth conversation here's what we've been able to find out so far:

What is your favourite book?
Anything fantasy or crime.

What is your favourite film?
I have many, but currently it's The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Who's Your Celebrity Crush?
Nicholas Holt - from X Men First Class.

What is your favourite Eco Party Box product?
The coloured paper straws and the pine cones and their holder.

Where is your ultimate holiday destination?
Traveling the whole world is my dream.

Tell us a little bit more about yourself:
I love reading and dancing. I studied events at Tafe last year and this year I'm studying hospitality. I work with a great team of people and I get to see my niece and nephews whom I love to pieces. My ultimate goal is to travel the world.

Here's some of her photographic work:

Here's some of her better stuff:



No comments:

Post a Comment